Customer Services Representative
About the role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Representative to join our team. RightMarket provides online editable templates to the charity sector to keep anyone creating materials for the charity on-brand and compliant. The focus of this role will be to process incoming requests from customers and use our inhouse software to create and manage customer templates and site configuration.
- Managing customer requests of various sizes, ensuring the customer is informed of developments and the project is delivered on time.
- Use our inhouse software to convert InDesign artwork to editable online templates (full training will be provided on this software)
- Onboarding new customers
- Working closely with our clients to advise and educate where needed
- Configuring our software to the needs of our clients, in line with our core company values.
- Building and developing processes for the department to improve efficiencies
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely well-organised and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly self-motivated with a passion to achieve high quality results
- Have experience or awareness of artwork tools such as InDesign (not essential)
- Ability to grasp technical concepts.
Get in touch
To apply please send your CV together with covering email to email@example.com