RightMarket Limited (“us”, “our”, “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms of Service and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will trat it
Personal data we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- A record of any correspondence between us, including your name, email address and contact number.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our service.
- Details of your visits to our service and the resources you use.
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example, whether you open them and which links you click on.
- Information about your computer (e.g your IP address, operating system, browser, etc.) for system administration and application development.
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
Where your data is stored
For the purposes of operating RightMarket, we store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We use certain sub-processors to assist in providing our services. Where we disclose personal data to a sub-processor, we put safeguards in place to ensure your personal data remains protected. Please see our statement on Sub processors.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit; any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our customers, partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How we use your data
We use the data you provide to offer our services, which includes using this information to improve and personalise your experience.
We may also use the data to communicate with you, for example:
- Informing you of products or services which we feel may interest you, in a manner compliant with whether you have explicitly consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Informing you about your account.
- Informing you about security updates and product information.
How long we retain your data
We retain your data for only as long as is necessary to offer our services, which includes using this information to improve and personalise your experience and to communicate with you.
Disclosing your information
1.We may disclose your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorised.
2. We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
3. We also share data when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements; and to protect the rights or property of RightMarket Limited.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, nor do we pass on your details to other websites.
You have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 to:
- Request what information we hold about you.
- Restrict processing.
- Request how we process your data.
- Transfer your personal data.
- Request access to, delete or correct your personal data held by us.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
- Complain to a supervisory authority.
Please note that in some circumstances, a fee may be incurred.
To enforce any of your rights, please contact us.