Professional Services Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic and enthusiastic Professional Services Manager.
Are you a great communicator with a passion for technology and people?
Are you good at managing a team, ensuring projects are delivered to specification and on time?
Do you enjoy using InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator with a passion for artwork?
Have you got a keen eye for detail with a passion for delivering great visual results?
If the answer to these questions is yes, this maybe to role for you…
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, the Professional Services Manager’s primary role will be to manage a team of services technicians and ensure all projects are delivered to specification and on time. The Professional Services Team use cutting edge software to create variable artwork templates on behalf of our growing customer base. Full training on the software will be given to the successful applicant.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage a team of Professional Services Technicians, encouraging personal development and continuous improvement.
- Managing projects of various sizes to ensure the customer is informed of developments and the project is delivered on time.
- Using cutting edge in-house software to convert out client’s artwork into editable templates.
- Configuring our software to the needs of our clients inline with our core company values.
- Configuring our client’s software services.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Team to develop and grow customer adoption.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong management skills with experience developing a team.
- Ability to understand customer requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, customer-focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely well-organised and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Strong eye for detail with a dedication for delivering great results.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
Full training will be provided to the suitable candidate.
Get in touch…
To apply please send your CV together with covering email to email@example.com